Online via Card Office
Click here to deposit money onto your Blue Chip Card. You will need to enter:
- Student ID (8-digit number)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
Online via CentralPipeline
These instructions will help guide you through the steps needed to add money to your Blue Chip Debit Account using CentralPipeline.
- Navigate to the CCSU home page at www.ccsu.edu. Point to CentralPipeline, then click on Students (or click on Current Students).
- From the CentralPipeline home page, click on the WebCentral-Banner Web link and log in with your BlueNet account username and password.
- From the Home tab, click on the Blue Chip Card - Add Money link and the Payment Services system will open in new window.
- Enter the Payment Amount.
- Click on the down arrow next to Payment Method and select eCheck or Credit Card, then click on the Continue button.
- Enter your payment information, then click on the Continue button.
- Verify your payment information, then click on the Confirm button. The "Payment Processing" screen will be displayed - do not use your browser's back button or navigate away from this page while it is processing.
- Once the system has processed your request, the Payment Receipt will be displayed. You should print the receipt or write down the confirmation number for your records.
- Close the Payment Receipt screen by clicking on the browser's close button (the X in the upper-right corner). Please note that you are still logged in to WebCentral-Banner Web - if you are finished using the system, click on the Exit button, then close your web browser completely.
Please note: Deposits made via CentralPipeline normally take 5 to 10 minutes to credit to your account.
Visit one of the six Card Value Centers to deposit cash.
(cash only - $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 bills)
- Elihu Burritt Library
- Marcus White Annex Student Technology Center
- Gallaudet Hall Lobby
- Barrows Hall Lobby
- Student Center - Devil's Den
- Student Center - outside of the Bookstore